TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a complete parts bike in considering selling parts from its a 2007 plus an extra front wheel fork and triple from a 1991. Also have an extra set of front and rear tires with very low miles.

Let me know what you need and what youre willing to pay. Zip code 99687

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics?

willing to part out the front and rear wheels only?

Thanks
Definitely sell the front wheel with tire. I have one with disc and one with drum. Which do you want? I'll pist some pics later. Id sell the tire and rim from the rear but I might want to keep the hub.

Sent from my LML211BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Wow that bikes in amazing shape to be parting out. Normally they are thrashed and you have to cherry pick the pieces.
This bike you’re parting out is cleaner than the one I ride. This could be a great TTW 225 conversion too.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What would you want for the rubber pad and bolts on the rear fender (cargo area)

?

I’m tempted by the stock front fender as I really don’t like how the procycle super moto fender mount works 🤔 can’t figure another way to mount it either.

May just throw an LED light bar on there

·
Registered
184 Posts
What would you want for the rubber pad and bolts on the rear fender (cargo area)

?

I’m tempted by the stock front fender as I really don’t like how the procycle super moto fender mount works 🤔 can’t figure another way to mount it either.

May just throw an LED light bar on there
And I don't need the rubber pad, just the fender.

What's the status on this part out?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
How much do you want for the shock? Mine's all rusty, from being 19 yrs. old and spending the last 5 yrs on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico in Florida. And it would have to be shipped to 32327.
Thanks.
BTW, what's the temp up there now?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts