TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lizrdbrth is, and has been for a while, the top poster, passing up even the venerable qwerty. Congrats!

The impressive thing about lizrdbrth's post count is it's not fluff. He answers questions and does it like a pro. He is full of information and is willing to take the time to share. And he is not the only one. There are many members who offer good, helpful information everyday. Thanks to all of you -- you're too many to name individually. All of you are appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
He has always impressed me. It takes a lot of time to answer some of our dumb questions. He takes the time everyday to make this a better forum and it IS appreciated Mr. Lizrdbrth!!! Thank you !!

*note* - He gets embarressed if we flood him with too many compliments...
so if he has ever helped you, tell him now!!!
snicker snicker he he..

·
Registered
156 Posts
I concur whole heartedly. My bike wouldn't be where it's at now without his help. My wallet would be thicker though ;). I hope he continues to give so freely of his time and knowledge. How many bikes have benefitted from the cooler project alone.
Thanks Lizrdbrth!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
He's okay... even though he is one of the SoCal Gang....:p. Would be fun to meet him (and other Socal riders) sometime on a group ride.

·
Registered
602 Posts
He's okay... even though he is one of the SoCal Gang....:p. Would be fun to meet him (and other Socal riders) sometime on a group ride.
I agree. Being an ex-NorCal rider it is hard to find SoCal rider quality. LZRD fills the bill.

I jest of course. Not about filling the bill but about the SoCal riders. Take an average hare scramble of 5-600 competitors. Take a stroll up and down the pits and it just ain't that hard to come up with one or two or maybe even three quality SoCal riders :0)

Sorry, I get this way after the third glass........................

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
The best part about Russ is his imput is always polite and positive. He will never One Up you. If something may not be correct, he'll find a good way to spin it. Unlike some (one) others.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I just read this post yesterday from the Liz. A real gentleman.

"I don't think that anyone needs to justify their existence, and Bracketdood, least of all. I've watched him share seemingly minor overlooked details of his own trailers so that others could have more successful results when building their own, knowing full well that he's doing himself out of a few customers. He gets it.

By the same token I don't think it's fair to drive away one of our own just because he didn't yet get that Mike gets it. We've never played that way 'round here and I'm outta here the minute this place even begins to smell like a lot of other places on the 'net.

Just my .02. Now back to stealing Mike's homework. "

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
nice, smart, funny... now if he wasn't so scaly....... ;) congrats lizrd and much thanks!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Thanks guys. Brings a tear to me one good eye.

Don't let me stop the lovefest. If it keeps you from noticing that some of YOUR ideas are all over MY bike, I'm all fer it.:p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts