TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wishing you and yours a Happy Mayan Apocalypse! We've had a good run, see you on the other side.

Now I'm off to do my contempt for death ride to celebrate the end of time.

·
Registered
13,637 Posts
I took the day off. I kinda thought I might just live through this end of the calendar thingy. Of course I didn't take the day off for that. The real reason, I saw a guy on Advrider post he's riding hisTW at Hemingway Butte on the Owyhee Mtn front. It's real windy so I better dress warm, and since I don't see any fireballs falling from the sky!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well since I talk to family at home everyday in Japan I knew we were ok (even though I didn't believe it) since they are 13 hours ahead.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Pass me them blue corn chips and hoist one to the Mayans!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Since some others thought it may be the last day, Anita, two friends and I spent winter solstice exploring an arroyo in Baja on the tw and atvs. Nice day, great trip, and since we got back, apparently not the end of the world. Happy holidays to all of you and happy riding. Mel

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Pass me them blue corn chips and hoist one to the Mayans!
wash 'em down with some tequila....

i went out for an apocalyptic ride today, other than thick mud and wind, nothing scary. no zombies, no aliens, no meteors or volcanic chasms opening up, see you all post-end-of- the-world

·
Registered
171 Posts
honestly kinda disappointed nothing happened...planets didn't all line up, poles didn't reverse...nothing...means all my bills still have to be paid. bah humbug

1 - 16 of 16 Posts