TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! Long time, no post, I know. Couple big things. Lomax is shopping for a tw, yay!!! Can't wait for us to both have one. He's taking the motor out of his xt 225 to convert my dub to a 6 speed woohoo :D:love:(y)
I haven't been riding much we've had so much going on, but that's all about to change.
I was diagnosed with copd (emphysema and chronic bronchitis) about 2 months ago.
Had my lung function test 2 wks ago and got some really distressing results: 55% lung function and 84 yrs old lungs. I was first put on copd meds at 21 (i'm 39 now) but didnt follow up. A smokers cough was all i thought i had. Waiting on my pulmonologist referral to go through for more testing. This is why lomax will be getting a dub of his own. we want to have as much fun as possible together while we still can.
Question 1: Advise, info, personal experience, etc. on riding your dubs with copd.
Question 2: I'm unable to wear bras. What's a good alternative so im not sore after every ride? I'm unable to wear anything constrictive.
Thanks in advance!
-bug

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Welcome back. Too bad about your lung diagnosis but now maybe with treatment you will be better off. How is Lomax going to keep up once he upgrades your TW?

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
One of my dearest friends... "lil bug", what are we going to do with you!!! :rolleyes:

You've got a beautiful family and a great guy for a husband, Somehow I think you'll be alright. I've had copd, emphysema and broncitis for decades. Do whatever you can healthwise to control it and yes, get out and enjoy life Mandy!! (y)

***You guys know how to reach me if you need anything. ;)

Reactions: Ken
1 - 3 of 3 Posts