TW200 Forum banner

1221 - 1238 of 1238 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
We read and watch the news and then sit here and fuss and fuss about what is the truth and what is relevant.
We're all just throwing crap on the wall...some of it sticks, some of it doesn't.

Who really knows. I'll just be glad when it is over to some extent. I wanna get out of here and go somewhere bad. I am so tempted just to go, but it's really just too risky right now with a lot of unknowns.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Yeah...I've never seen chocolate covered, candy coated sunflower seeds. Got to be loaded with vitamins.
Hopefully you bought some. They are really good.

·
Registered
497 Posts
We read and watch the news and then sit here and fuss and fuss about what is the truth and what is relevant.
We're all just throwing crap on the wall...some of it sticks, some of it doesn't

View attachment 205820

Who really knows. I'll just be glad when it is over to some extent. I wanna get out of here and go somewhere bad. I am so tempted just to go, but it's really just too risky right now with a lot of unknowns.
I tell you....I've been trying my best to enjoy my time here. I'm packed up, prayed up, and ready to go if I'm called. So I don't live in fear. If you have no doubt where your going, it really is easy to not worry about all this stuff.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Saw an interesting article about the Spanish flue. At one point in San Francisco people were being fined $5.00 for not wearing a mask.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Unrest in downtown Spokane going on right now.

Tear gas and rubber bullets used to disperse crowds. Windows getting broken, cars being painted with graffiti. Folks throwing trash off bridges, water bottles and potatoes thrown at police. Crowds running wildly away as huge tear gas clouds flood downtown. They are trying to shut down downtown and are going to call in the National Guard, curfew set until 5 am. Looting going on now...

·
Registered
285 Posts
I just heard the best quote I’ve heard in a long time on the news. While interviewing a protester, the protester stated “I’m not just here for the looting”.
Classic!

·
Registered
20,192 Posts
Still good people abound. Went shopping Friday. Father of two boys checking out ahead of me was having difficulty with his ATM card for a $14 purchase. Clerk opens his wallet, pulls out a $20 bill , pays for the items then hands change to the father. Father promises to return to repay, clerk says "no problem, my treat". For the only guy there enjoying white privilege I was very impressed.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Still good people abound. Went shopping Friday. Father of two boys checking out ahead of me was having difficulty with his ATM card for a $14 purchase. Clerk opens his wallet, pulls out a $20 bill , pays for the items then hands change to the father. Father promises to return to repay, clerk says "no problem, my treat". For the only guy there enjoying white privilege I was very impressed.
Too bad you didn't beat him to the punch Fred!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Even Dr. Fauchi on May 15th, 2020 said that it is not necessary to wear a mask during a pandemic.
Are you referring to the 60 min. YouTube clip of Fauci saying no masks are necessary? If so, that was from March.
No Butch, I was referring to May 15th, 2020.
If I meant something from March i would not have misrepresented it as being from May.
OK, fine. So please post a link to Fauci saying, on May 15, that masks are not necessary.
Fred, did you find that link yet?

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
Butch, give it a rest.

·
Registered
20,192 Posts
That was from a Tweet post reporting an overheard conversation Dr.Fiocc had that was shown to me. I do not have a Twitter account so maybe you can find it. Or just give him a call and see if he denies it. (847) 432-1111

·
Registered
156 Posts
Took my Dad for his follow up after his shoulder replacement and all seems to be going good. Then took the TW for a run around the dam and everything with the "The Wastelander" is running perfectly, and then took the DR-Z to town to run some errands on a honey-do list. All around great day and the weather is beautiful. Now the Irish in me is downing some Guinness. Hope ya'll are having an equally enjoyable day!

·
Registered
124 Posts
That was from a Tweet post reporting an overheard conversation Dr.Fiocc had that was shown to me. I do not have a Twitter account so maybe you can find it.
As this article indicates, the story that Dr. Fauci said on May 15 that masks were not necessary is fictitious.

If you're going to rely on Twitter or Facebook as your source of news, you might want to double check the story before you repost it.

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
I'm wondering how many of us this has affected financially already. How many will lose their job or have already? What will you do? How will you feed the kids? How will you pay rent and buy the things you or your family needs?

Hey, it would be nice if every US citizen and Small Business owner got some bailout money but everyone is farting around right now when folks are scared, stressed and in desperate need so it's time to step up and do what we can now to help each other.

I have been planning and saving for a trip to see some forum members and my four boys in Colorado this spring but we are on lock down here in Washington state and no one will probably be going anywhere for a while so....

I want to re-direct that cash to help my fellow man, so I am offering $100 dollars to 10 forum members. (I know it's not much, but anything might help right now if you are one of those affected by layoffs or a job loss)

No questions asked and no one but you and I will know about this, so don't be shy if you need help. Send me a personal message with your full name, address, etc.

May God Bless...
Finished with this project for now, 17 stressed out, needy and thankful members were helped and encouraged a bit. May the Good Lord bless and keep you all and a personal thank you from me for letting me into your world. If I can be of help, I will. Feel free to contact me anytime.

May God Bless,
tommy

1221 - 1238 of 1238 Posts