1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have a 2000watt Costco Champion inverter generator for my RV.Works great. Quiet and runs all night long on very little fuel. Got mine for $450Cdn a couple years ago.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I have the same one bought last year for the same deal. Mine is all black. I think it is a great deal. Mine has worked perfect so far. I use it to run the air on my trailer.

·
Registered
583 Posts
So Reddog what is the breed of the dog in your avatar?
I've had various pointers most of my life.
Currently owned by a Brittany.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looks like it's on point!! lol Had me fooled. Just took a closer look and it does have pretty short legs. I thought the grass was tall. Good thing I have an appt Thursday to get my eyes checked. lol

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Looks like it's on point!! lol Had me fooled. Just took a closer look and it does have pretty short legs. I thought the grass was tall. Good thing I have an appt Thursday to get my eyes checked. lol
Ahhhh, you better git down there today Steve!! haha love ya bro!!! :D

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I returned this unit^^^^^^^ and ordered the one with the remote and battery start with a push button, a guy from work seen my post on FB and called me and said the remote is worth the extra $ and he loves his. so I paid $200. more from Amazon will get it in a few days. the unit above does not have a battery and is pull start only.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Good for you on the remote! I've lived w/generator for years. You thinks the sign of a lazy man no way man. Awful cool to fire the gen from bed
at four am when the heater fans slow down an it's burr cold raining. I've seen the Champions survive pretty well.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good for you on the remote! I've lived w/generator for years. You thinks the sign of a lazy man no way man. Awful cool to fire the gen from bed
at four am when the heater fans slow down an it's burr cold raining. I've seen the Champions survive pretty well.
That is what he told me he has a remote and his brother in a toy hauler next to him does not and from his bed he can turn his on and off his brother has to get out of bed and get dressed and walk outside and pull start his generator.

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A guy from work ? well we are both retired now so I guess a guy from when we both worked.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Since Friday morning my old Champion generator added another 21 hrs of run time. Purred like a kitten all weekend at the finger lakes wine festival. Sometimes I feel like I should send Champion a check for another $200 just because I feel like I stole it at $299 :D

Tom

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Yeah the remote start model looks awesome. From what I understand the engine is a Yamaha clone. Some of this Chinese stuff is getting made very nice. I was thinking about checking on an LP dual fuel conversion.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts