TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago.
Made another attempt to access a local trail but it was still blocked by a little snow so I took an alternate ATV trail. Well, this trail too was blocked by snow. Cutting a few trees along the way. Oh, and another trail was blocked by high water.

·
Registered
23,316 Posts
Bugs me that so many off-roaders have a cavalier attitude about creating 4x4 go-arounds. Leaves lots of work for more responsible types like Admiral. Some of those dead falls can be fairly dangerous for a solo chain saw operator.
Sky Cloud Plant Natural environment Tree

Very commendable Kris. Depressing that your region has seen so many wildfires though.

·
Super Moderator
15,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bugs me that so many off-roaders have a cavalier attitude about creating 4x4 go-arounds. Leaves lots of work for more responsible types like Admiral. Some of those dead falls can be fairly dangerous for a solo chain saw operator.
View attachment 227732
Very commendable Kris. Depressing that your region has seen so many wildfires though.
Yeah, on another earlier ride even though I turned around because of time and didn't cut the log, I was a little concerned with that downed tree. It's also darn hard work when you have to do all the cleanup too. :)
It's becoming more common to see a group with a least one chainsaw rider but to be fair there are some motorcycle riders who go around as well.
It's a sense of accomplishment and doing the right thing helping keep the trail cleared but those darn trees don't have to fall so close together. haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts