Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
202 to Moab - 10.3 months till I retire - 169 work days to I am done.:D

·
Registered
20,182 Posts
Stay healthy and safe Paul!
A few recent gas explosions reminded me of the hazards you face each time you respond to a gas leak.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fred I have been in two, one blew me out of the Boiler room and woke up stun with minor burns we are required to ware 100% cotton when I opened the door I could see the flame under the boiler floating around and then bang! when I open the door I gave it the right combustion mixture 4 to 14 %.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fred this is a fake town we have for training in Arizona we train all gas workers in the three states AZ CAL NV and all the local fire department's go thru the town. First responders trained to control gas leaks I have done it three times and it is real time training.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This is up your alley Fred. paloverde beetle larvae, which can chew through plastic gas lines.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Fred I have been in two, one blew me out of the Boiler room and woke up stun with minor burns we are required to ware 100% cotton when I opened the door I could see the flame under the boiler floating around and then bang! when I open the door I gave it the right combustion mixture 4 to 14 %.
Wow man, that's intense!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts