TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Thought I would share a few things I made w everyone.

Hand guards
I wanted some bark busters but didn't want to spend much (or any really) money. For about $9 I made these up on the floor of my garage w some wrenches and c clamps.
image.jpg

image.jpg

I also made a headlight guard for the grand cost of about $2 . I cut up and bent a cookie cooling rack ( pack of three was $6). It mounts using the two headlight bolts on the sides under the shroud. It is def not the strongest guard out there but it is stiffer than you might think ( that's what she said) and I like how it looks.

image.jpg

I also got and put a storage tube on. Just zip tied for now.

image.jpg

I also just did my new clutch , valve adjustment etc all for the first time seems ok although I am not 100% sure my clutch is adjusted right.....it grabs late still and drags a bunch when in gear with the clutch pulled in. If anyone has thoughts feel free to share.

Thanks and ride safe.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Bentzra . On the clutch check that the return spring down on the case is set correctly ( there are a few threads on TW clutch's you could sort through.....EX : there is a clutch adjustment inside the case. ). Really like the hand guard's , smart move to locate the in-board anchor point on the handle bar mount.....makes for an easier install I'm sure .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts