TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksCz63CB85A&context=C46a5545ADvjVQa1PpcFPGC0K4s7kO4OKrszSBB25AgDpHfoxbLKg=[/media]

Just having fun one day...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
The point spread:

Complexity of course 100 pts

Having grass in video -6 pts

Touching foot to grnd. -45 pts

Lack of helmet in presence of kids -30 pts.

Finishing video with lawn chair in frame and acknowledging that it was fun + 91 pts.

Total Score 100 pts (out of a possible 100 with extra credit for having a TW200 in frame at all times).

BTW the lack of scale and number of turns in video prevented me from distinguishing between a course that was the size of the Oklahoma panhandle or a 1 acre vacant lot. Either way it was a great way to burn a teacup quantity of gasoline. Ride on. Tom

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The point spread:

Complexity of course 100 pts

Having grass in video -6 pts

Touching foot to grnd. -45 pts

Lack of helmet in presence of kids -30 pts.

Finishing video with lawn chair in frame and acknowledging that it was fun + 91 pts.

Total Score 100 pts (out of a possible 100 with extra credit for having a TW200 in frame at all times).

BTW the lack of scale and number of turns in video prevented me from distinguishing between a course that was the size of the Oklahoma panhandle or a 1 acre vacant lot. Either way it was a great way to burn a teacup quantity of gasoline. Ride on. Tom
LOl

I really am laffing now!

Thanks for the humorous response ! He's got about ten acres, we cover most of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts