TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, after being sick all weekend but getting time to find and post old videos of the last two rides I'm ready to start planning number three.

First things first, we need some dates. Joemama mentioned we shoudl avoid deer season, which would also let me wear my helmet with antlers. Joe I think we were talking about early September to avoid the hunters correct?

Also want to make sure we find a date that allows as many people to attend, Oregon and Socal thinking here; although it's open to everyone so if you want to make the trek chime in.

Basics: route will start and end in Ukiah heading into Cow Mtn area first. Want to make sure we cover the trails that we weren't abel to hit last time due to event closures or high river flows.

This time we'll try to have one main route with a number of optional more difficult side routes but whole group will be together for most of the time. I'll provide gps routes and try to make small laminated maps again if they seem helpful.

ok, there the ride thread is started

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
No way I'm gonna miss another ride that you guys put on!!! Count me in, just need to know a date so I can plan

gunna rig a bassinet on that fancy rack of yours?

(btw your posts have returned to past levels... all must be well with momma and baby now. YEAH!)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Josh, A zone deer season is Aug. 10 thru Sept. 22. Any time after 9/22 should be good to go. Looks like we have a few takers already. Who else?

Joe

·
Registered
631 Posts
gunna rig a bassinet on that fancy rack of yours?

(btw your posts have returned to past levels... all must be well with momma and baby now. YEAH!)

No, he just fits in my Helmet....

Yes, that's really my baby boy in my helmet

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
sweet!

uncle joe jr

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Josh, A zone deer season is Aug. 10 thru Sept. 22. Any time after 9/22 should be good to go. Looks like we have a few takers already. Who else?

Joe
Ok, mrbracket awesome picture. Newborn shots are sweet, give them enough milk and they fall asleep wherever.

So sounds like we need to decide whether we try and squeeze round three in Saturday Aug 3rd (might be very hot, since we'll be in the eastern part all day) or go with Saturday, September 28th. Thoughts? I'm flexible with either but am leaning toward 9/28 as it will gove more notice for those traveling a long distance.

Let's hear some thoughts?

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Great pic Mrbracket. Be fun to have you come down and ride with us again. As far as riding date, both are fine with me.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
My schedule normaly is quite flexable, however Aug.3 I will be in MrBrackets neighborhood for a family wedding. Another date would fit me better.

Joe

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
My feelings are the sooner the better.

In the mean time -- does anyone want to go to Hollister this Wednesday 6-26 or Thursday 6-27? Forget next week! It will be a zoo out there during the 4th.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey joemama, I was trying to send you a message about the route, by the site says your inbox is too full. Delete those old messages-Josh

1 - 20 of 198 Posts