TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
uploadfromtaptalk1435114383516.jpg
My wife ( the "Cowgirl") finally found a motorcycle she likes ( The Indian).Maybe it is just the color, she calls it Panty Blue. Absolutely gorgeous Indian parked at the bank today.
uploadfromtaptalk1435114423276.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1435114455907.jpg

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
The bike kind of looks like a cow girl :D You know, blue jeans, black belt, scantily clad, haha...

·
Super Moderator
17,630 Posts
I like the seat. It almost reminds me of Plumbs seat. And I don't mean his rear end, I mean the seat on his TW!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
That bike is a Kawasaki VN800 Drifter. They came out early 2000's. They also made a 1500cc version. Great looking bikes!
03kawasaki-drifter.jpeg Kawasaki VN800 Drifter 99  1.jpg

·
Registered
6,344 Posts

·
Registered
19,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shows what little I know of V-twin cruisers, I just saw "Indian" on the tank and started snapping pictures. Thanks for the correction on the Kawasaki Drifter posing as an Indian. Wife might be disappointed that it is actually attainable and not a classic worth more than her car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Shows what little I know of V-twin cruisers, I just saw "Indian" on the tank and started snapping pictures. Thanks for the correction on the Kawasaki Drifter posing as an Indian. Wife might be disappointed that it is actually attainable and not a classic worth more than her car.
I was looking at one a couple years ago to purchase. I could not locate one with low miles (within 500 miles of driving distance)....plenty of 25k miles and up so I decided on a Triumph Bonneville.

·
Registered
19,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
She is a keeper. Funny thing, she doesn't like snakes. Today I was laying tile down my hallway minding my own business focused at task at hand when along comes a 3 foot bull snake. Shrieks aplenty occurred when my darling bride saw it, for some reason she doesn't want snakes crawling around indoors.:p
Anyways I grabbed for the snake but missed the head by six inches and just got bit for my efforts. No more Mr. Nice Guy! Grabbed my extended reach tool and pinched him good just behind head and then flung him off the second story deck thus earning my kisses from the misses for the day.
I think I m putting out too much bird seed for the quail families and this attracts mice which attract snakes. Was likely the same snake I saw raiding bird's nest in porch roof rafters. There are a pair of them actively hunting,and I much prefer them to rattlesnakes

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
What kind of snake is that?
It is a rattlesnake! You can tell by looking at the tip of the tail.

Ha ha! What a wise guy!! I have been told it is a Northern Pacific Rattlesnake - Crotalus oreganus oreganus

She and I crossed paths one day while I was exploring the area between Davenport and Ano Nuevo State Park. If you have seen my video about "To the Edge", or something like that, at the very beginning there is a bicycle tire. She was in that area where the bike tire was.

I took several pictures getting braver and braver each time but finally wisdom took control and I left her as I found her, alive and well.

·
Super Moderator
4,706 Posts
for some reason she doesn't want snakes crawling around indoors .......
They clog up the vacuum cleaner apparently ..............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts