TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know one way or the other if Craig Vetter (of Windjammer and I believe Rifle fairings fame) still makes his custom fairings? They look similar to that in the move "World's Fastest Indian" but are intended for fuel economy competition and not speed trials.

I understand that a motorcycle often chosen as a good machine to adapt his fairing to for fuel economy competitions is the Yamaha 180 cc Exciter SR 185. The engine looks very similar to our TW 200 engine but I don't think it has the outboard countershaft bearing that ours does.

·
Super Moderator
19,732 Posts
I doubt it, nowadays but who knows. I had one on a 86? Suzuki GS 1100 that I later fitted with a sidecar. They were awful heavy. Great coverage though, I rode mine all winter in the snow with the sidecar, toasty warm too.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I doubt it, nowadays but who knows. I had one on a 86? Suzuki GS 1100 that I later fitted with a sidecar. They were awful heavy. Great coverage though, I rode mine all winter in the snow with the sidecar, toasty warm too.
I had a 83 gs 450... fun bike to ride and modify;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts