TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm not sure what's scarier, the rage of the car driver or the stupidity of the motorcyclists baiting and taunting him.

Those bikes could easily have put some space between them and that car if they wanted to, all of the close calls in this video could have been avoided.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Clearly those youngsters have never seen the final scene from "Electroglide in Blue".

All the ingredients for a TGF, there.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I'm kind of with Don on this one. Not sure if it is the Chicken, or the Egg at issue here. Certainly the bikes are in jeopardy. Then again, seems there is a bit of the beginning of the video missing. In my opinion, to much alcohol (car) and to much testosterone (bikes). Just my guess, and certainly a bad combination. As has been said, this is a situation that could have been better administrated with more common sense and less emotion. You can be scared, you can be pissed. Do you want to be DEAD, or KILL somebody. In my opinion, this was a situation that got close to 'out of control'. Likely it was 'luck' that kept everyone alive and out of prison. Gerry

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Stupid iz az stupid duz.

Them'z stuntaz. No credibility.

Thazza pimpmobile wannabe. No credibility.

Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I would really like to see what started that........................... The bikers should have left him in the dust... I would never play games with a nut job behind the wheel of 4,000lbs. Omm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts