TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all TW owners that are thinking of adding auxiliary lights on their TW, I found these from Motorcycle innovation, it's a company based in Ontario, Canada. The lights seems to be well made and of good quality at a great price. Reviews are good and Matt is just a great guy, He took the time to explain to me all the different products available for my budget. I was actually looking into a set of Denali, but they are just way over price. Matt actually suggested these Cree lights since they are fraction of the price of Denali's. I am going to make this a winter project, I also wanted to share this info with other TW owners. If anyone goes forward with this project, your reviews and come back would be greatly appreciated. On my end, will do the same.

https://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/Cree900_High_Intensity_LED_Lights_p/cree900.htm

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
They look nice and very much like the expensive Denali's.
Where/How are you going to mount them on a TW?

Looks like if you buy two (2) you get the harness but not a switch.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Je vois pas de spécifications sur le Wattage que ça consomme.
Ça avec les hautes pense tu que c'est trop ?
Je non comprend pas, parle vous english.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
"I saw these lights, they are very much alike but not identical and not too sure the same manufacture, has these lights been reliable?"

Yes they work great and never an issue.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"I saw these lights, they are very much alike but not identical and not too sure the same manufacture, has these lights been reliable?"

Yes they work great and never an issue.
Are they installed on your TW, if so have any pictures? curious to see what these lights look like on a TW

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Are they installed on your TW, if so have any pictures? curious to see what these lights look like on a TW. Not the best pic but all I got.
002 - Copy.JPG

·
Registered
19,218 Posts
That is a common mounting location on the lower fork clamp that requires no additional brackets for the rather numerous 2" round cast housings out there. The reflectors can be readily relocated to the headlight surround cowling like bike on the right.

They are available with a variety of LED chip styles, reflectors, lenses and certainly prices.:p

Works well for the stalk mounted Locomotive lights on bike on right as well as the double fisheye pods on bike on left.
I am really sold on the beam quality, intensity, build quality appearance and value of the sub $20 fisheye 4D pods.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts