TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, I have lots of animals running around my place. And we've had our fair share of attacks. From snakes and foxes, to our most recent dog attack, it's been rough. I've walked up, and in some cases even ran up, on varmits mid attack.
Well, I am happy to announce that's all about to change. I am the proud new owner of my very own critter gitter thats big enough to take down a small bear. Lol
Lomax did some extensive work to his cousins four wheeler free of charge. That happened to be the same cousin that helped me set all those traps when we caught that big ol possum. Well, he's been fussing about me needing a small pistol for a while, and when lomax gave him back the four wheeler, he handed me my new pistol. How bad @&& is that?
So here she is... Aint she a beaut? :D

Taurus 140G2 Pistol | .40 Cal Polymer Grip 10 Rds + 1 Blue

·
Registered
187 Posts
As many of you know, I have lots of animals running around my place. And we've had our fair share of attacks. From snakes and foxes, to our most recent dog attack, it's been rough. I've walked up, and in some cases even ran up, on varmits mid attack.
Well, I am happy to announce that's all about to change. I am the proud new owner of my very own critter gitter thats big enough to take down a small bear. Lol
Lomax did some extensive work to his cousins four wheeler free of charge. That happened to be the same cousin that helped me set all those traps when we caught that big ol possum. Well, he's been fussing about me needing a small pistol for a while, and when lomax gave him back the four wheeler, he handed me my new pistol. How bad @&& is that?
So here she is... Aint she a beaut? :D

You scored well! 40 cal is my favorite round as it has so many capabilities....and so many choices.

Taurus 140G2 Pistol | .40 Cal Polymer Grip 10 Rds + 1 Blue
You scored well! 40 cal is my favorite round as it has so many capabilities....and so many choices.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts