TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was invited to go on a ride to Crown King from Lake Pleasant. I guess the back way? Anyways, has anyone done that trail on a TW200? If so how hard was it? Will the TW200 be fine on that trail?
Thanks
Mike

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Ive done it a few times on a Tw. It's a 4x4 trail so it's super easy on a bike.

The last time I went though it was a Jeep day event so there were over 100 jeeps clogging the trails. Make sure to check your calender.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Mike , I'll see if I can make it. I have my camper on my truck so If I drive over there I'd like to spend awhile. Have a couple ideas I'll let you know soon. You say we, who and how many so far? Doesn't really matter, just curious. Do you know the location where your going to stage at(start from) Also, ride up, eat, ride back, is that the plan?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Talked with Mike last night and it's a go if he gets his bike back from the shop, but he has access to another. so far there's 3 of us and maybe a Polaris guy I talked to that does this ride all the time. I'm going and if no one shows I'm going anyway, weather looks great, headed to Harquala Mountain 1st for a couple of days, it's a neat rite to the top, highest mountain in S. Az., old observatory site, very seneic area. Come on folks, lets go for a ride....

·
Registered
13,417 Posts
I was invited to go on a ride to Crown King from Lake Pleasant. I guess the back way? Anyways, has anyone done that trail on a TW200? If so how hard was it? Will the TW200 be fine on that trail?
Thanks
Mike
Recon video for you. (Not me or my video just one I ran across and remembered your post here).

Looks like it would be a very easy ride for me on my TW but one has to judge their own ability and this video will help for the unknow a bit!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tuna, it was nice talking to you the other day.
I spoke with Ridenow yesterday, and they said the clutch needed to be replaced and the carb is being rebuilt. They ordered the parts yesterday and as soon as they get them, they will get them installed. So fingers crossed it will be complete by Sunday.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts