TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mostly a lurker but member for a year and a half. I have a 91 Tw200 that I got to get back into motorcycling. I got an invite for a ride to Crown King this past Saturday. We met at the Boulders OHV area and left around 10 on Saturday. 3 motorcycles and a Honda 1000 UTV.

20170211_125544.jpg

It took about 4 hours to get to Crown King.

20170211_143320.jpg

After a beer and a burger. It was back down towards Lake Pleasant.

IMG_3146.jpg
IMG_3151.jpg

The road went along and through the stream several times. One section was about a quarter mile long. Anywhere from a couple to 12 inches of water. Amazed that I did not go down. It was easier coming down from CK as opposed to the climb up.

We got back to the staging are a little after dark.
Sorry I don't have more photos, but I had a blast. A bit sore here on Sunday as I have not done a long ride like that for a while. But went out today and got some more gear so I don't have to borrow next time.

I did ride my buddies Husaberg for about a half hour, but it was a tad tall for me. I think the TW's suspension was a little soft for the trip, but it handled it like a champ. I do plan to put some 2 inch risers on it soon.

I need to work on the formatting of the pics. Two display instream and two do not.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Looks like a fun ride.

Reactions: Ken and littletommy

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
View attachment 78993
View attachment 79001

We got back to the staging are a little after dark.
Sorry I don't have more photos, but I had a blast. A bit sore here on Sunday as I have not done a long ride like that for a while.

"Sorry I don't have more photos but I had a blast".

That is just awesome. I'm glad you un-lurked for a day. It's so great to start seeing other peoples rides. Thanks so much for posting!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts