TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A whole lot of fun followed me home today.

A buddy of mine and I went for a short three adventure day ride Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Stopped by to visit a fella I met at the Vintage Fiberglass Trailer meet a couple weeks ago and squirrled away in one of his sheds were these two gems. They just happened to be for sale. Having wanted one since I was a kid I couldn't resist and brought them home today. One is a runner with only 1070 miles and the other has a newly rebuilt engine that hasn't even been started yet. They look better in the pictures than in person so I guess I know what my winter projects are going to be. In the meantime I am going to enjoy riding the runner until the season ends.:D
One of them should be the perfect thing to hang off the back of my trailer when my wife and I head out on tour next summer when she retires.:eagerness:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Great additions to your great little collection!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not my first bike to ever ride, A CT90 was my friend when I was 12-14 years old, my parents had bought 2 of them ( a 69 and a 70 model) and we rode them everyday nearly. Loved them. Dad sold the 70 model 20 years ago but somehow the 69 wound up setting behind the door in my shop under a sheet of dust. Congrats Man, Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts