TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
What to do?

Are you going to stay up for it?

It's 23:00 here in the west end of the UP.

Cheese and Rice, Fer Cries aches....
Starts again in 8 minutes. I'm staying put.

Tom

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Who ya pulling for?
Gotta be the Cubs. I want to watch history being made.

If I wrote down all of the incredible moments in sports that I was actually watching live "as it happened" you would call me a liar.

Tom

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pulling for the Cubs too. And I have seen a lot, a lot that can not be unseen.

My dead Grand-Father-In-law is taking us all out for dinner if the Cubs win. He left like fifty bucks but he was a die hard Cubs fan.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Dinner I am in.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Interesting!?!?!?

I will for go my EKG for the next six months. This was heart attach. If I didn't die my heart must be good to go.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
glad for the cubbies, very cool. BUT...

<<< shudda been the giants... >>>

there's always next year!
click-each-preview-to-download-the-full-size-image-MLmWon-clipart.jpg

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Didn't have a dog in the fight, oldest son Sam is a big Cubs fan.....lots of friends cubs and tribe fans, my only thought is...The Cubs won, DESPITE the piss poor managing job of Madden, the way he used his Bullpen was pathetic...especially Chapman. As a Reds fan, we know what Chapman can and cannot do....he and Madden, through no fault of Chapman, almost blew it this morning.....

On a side not, the, MLB and the Network, was Lucky Toledo got the crap knocked out of it, weather wise and Cleveland lucked out and only got the edge of the massive storms...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts