TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom TW200 bash plate, in unbashed condition.
Made of super plastic (will look up type soon), it's strong, provides good protection and isn't as noisy as Ricochet ones. Mounted with one bolt front, two rear.

How does $60 delivered to 48 sound?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I like that, but would get one until next year sometime. Who makes those, and are they on the internet somewhere, or what brand is that. I know yours will be sold in a year from now.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was custom made by forum members, GaryL and Bucknutz I believe. Unfortunately, I think there's only two made.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
It was custom made by forum members, GaryL and Bucknutz I believe. Unfortunately, I think there's only two made.
So you are parting out the bikes you are still riding? I am confused.

Tom

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, Tom.
Yes, beginning to part out surplus items as we go. I'm hoping they're worth more individually, than on the bikes.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The skid plate is made from 3/8 inch UHMW, ultra high molecular weight plastic. This is the stuff they line the insides of big dump truck that carry sharp rocks with. It won't bend, brake or dent and is lighter weight than aluminum and twice as tough.

Yup, I made it, made only 2 of them and won't make any more. You could smack it with a sharp ax and leave just a small crease. Sad to see it go from the bike but it fits right over the stock plate and adds a second level of superior protection. Ricocheted has nothing on me!

GaryL

Reactions: Fred
1 - 7 of 7 Posts