TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
That really is a work of art and guys like me can appreciate all the work that went into it. If I was a big cruiser bike rider I would be very interested in something like this for touring with my K9 girlfriend. I often thought about a bike with a side car but they give me the feeling it takes the fun out of riding a MC.

The box I made, also for sale here, worked great for my 40 pound dog on the TW but would not do for long haul trips. Some dogs just love to go so you have to make it possible if yours is a go for a ride freak. Just yesterday I saw a video clip on TV of a very large dog riding 2 up behind his driver on a big Harley in the Queen seat.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I want this rig. If you see one, let me know. :D

View attachment 10890
Not the car but just down the road from me I see a trailer parked in a yard that would be a perfect match for that car! Same roof lines and wood trimmings. There is also a guy around here who has a Volkswagon Beatle that tows a matching Volks Boat and another who has a nice old Ford 100 pick up with matching F100 truck bed trailer. I like guys who love their rigs!

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Great idea Fred! A couple 5 year olds would love being driven like going to jail in a Paddy Wagon. I think there would be some do gooder, child protective worshipper to spoil the fun and blow you in for improper safety concerns but the kids would have a ball.

I always wondered if my dog could talk what she would say about riding on the MC. I think in human terms she might say seat of her pants thrilling and a bit scary but let's go again. Some Little boys and some little girls really get a charge from being scared silly and they grow up to be thrill seekers and dirt bike riders.

I know my first real feel of speed and driving under my own control came on top of my Flexible Flyer snow sled blasting down some trails we made that would be outlawed today in these mountains. I'm surprised none of us ever got hurt to bad riding our sleds. Almost 55 years later and I still have my sled☺ But the kids don't make our sled trail any more and walking up to the top would kill the thrill.

GaryL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts