TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the finished product after having the racks sprayed in Line-X. The Line-X came out great and gives them a much more rugged look. The stuff is on there pretty thick and should be tough as nails. On to the picks....

Here is one of the racks in the back of my truck. You can see the tool tube mount i made that hugs the bottom of the tube. Much stronger than the strap mounts. I made this and used it with the straps and some heavy zip ties to strengthen the Mega tube to keep it from flexing after i busted one. That one worked great and now welded on its even stronger. I also modified the front outer crossbars into tabs on so i could get my Tinman Tim pannier mounts on and off.

Here are a couple of shots of it mounted to the bike with the rotopax and tool tube mounted up.

Here is a few with my SW Motech tailbag and Wolfman Rocky Mountain pannier bags mounted up ready for some adventure. My other TW is setup the same so when my girlfriend and I do some adv traveling and bike camping this summer we will be all set.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Awesome set up man! Love that seat you have also, better than stock I presume as far as comfort?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome set up man! Love that seat you have also, better than stock I presume as far as comfort?
Thanks, im pretty happy with how things came out. The seat is a seat concepts seat with the gripper top. It is waaaaaay better than the stock one. I can ride on this one all day on the street with no discomfort vs the stock one maybe two hours tops.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Impressive!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts