TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD***CycleRack and XT225 Tank*** SOLD ***

DSCN0577.JPG DSCN0578.JPG DSCN0579.JPG
Unsure of the year of the tank but, I used it on my 2010 TW. No rust, it does have a quarter size dent on the right side under the logo. also has a lot of light scratches on the sides from brush. comes with plastic front pieces, gas cap and 1 key, mortified pucks for the TW, NO petcock. $135 and I'll pay the shipping.

**** TANK SOLD******

DSCN0580.JPG DSCN0581.JPG

Also a rear CycleRack from the same 2010 TW. I used it about 2 years. It is straight and the powder coating is good with the exception of scratching, I did use it...
I didn't post a photo , I figure you guys know what it looks like , $150 shipping paid.

**** RACK SOLD ****

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
i agree it's an '06, and a great deal. if i didn't already have one... ;)
(especially if you think you can probably get $50- 100 for the stock tank you remove)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Response sent. Might want to check with others on the forum or check the part numbers but, I think they are all interchangeable.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Did the tank sell?

·
Registered
20,367 Posts
Yeah folks, I got the tank ( gloat, gloat, ha,ha). R100rt was kind enough to hold tank for me and is sending it out soon. Great Guy, pleasure doing business with him. I'll be really thanking Chuck R100rt sometime in future when I am not out of gas on side of lonely trail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts