TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the C-Rack site it says $79 is that per side or a pair. I sent CR an email but no reply yet.....On that anyone have a set they want to sell considering these racks now officially blow :D

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Pretty Sure they come in Pairs....you need only order one..

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
On the C-Rack site it says $79 is that per side or a pair. I sent CR an email but no reply yet.....On that anyone have a set they want to sell considering these racks now officially blow :D
That is a Pair EWB ....

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
It's too bad Tim doesn't still make/sell these things - for the Cycleracks they really are the way to go. I put the above-mentioned Cycleracks ones on the bike just one time and said "Nope, that's not going to do at all." (For me, at least)

Chuncks, Chucks, and Chunks ;)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
On -road the CycleRacks hanging supports are ok but off-road there are problems. With gas containers mounted on the rear: when you hit bumps at speed the clips connecting the two sides together BREAK. On a couple of fairly slow crashes, I bent up both front mounted racks holding gas containers and rear mounted racks with soft luggage bolted to them.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On -road the CycleRacks hanging supports are ok but off-road there are problems. With gas containers mounted on the rear: when you hit bumps at speed the clips connecting the two sides together BREAK. On a couple of fairly slow crashes, I bent up both front mounted racks holding gas containers and rear mounted racks with soft luggage bolted to them.
Thank goodness I don't fall :) I hope the tinman racks with the cross member makes for a more solid set up. I just upgraded to the larger clarke tank so I think I am set on carrying more fuel. My hope is to use them for some pet and horse bags or just run a couple of dry bags...time will tell

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
i have some of tinman tim's if you want to borrow them and try them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts