TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To anyone who has the rear cyclerack mounted, does it interfere with the helmet lock? I use the lock everyday to secure a helmet and/or a backpack. I've looked at a couple pics on the forum and it looks close...

Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wished I could tell you! Put the full face next to it, and it looks like it would hook on. Backpack would be no problem.

Is there a separate key for the helmet lock? I've got an ignition and a gas cap key. Piss me off the helmet lock doesn't open!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Wished I could tell you! Put the full face next to it, and it looks like it would hook on. Backpack would be no problem.

Is there a separate key for the helmet lock? I've got an ignition and a gas cap key. Piss me off the helmet lock doesn't open!

My bike is one key for all three.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yup,just like Rainman, I have a Cycleracks rack, and I always use my helmet lock. It does sit close, but I can still easily get to it and lock up my helmet.

Dan

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
My gas cap and ignition were the same key but the helmet lock was different. I took helmet lock apart, stuck in the key, and then filed all the tumblers flat. I put it back together and now all three work with the same key. Easy.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Don't hang your helmet with a hole pointed up. Cagers jealous of your riding fun have a bad habit of pissing in helmets. There are people out there who hate motorcyclists.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts