TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Lookin Good! I think that's what I'll do too when I get one. These seem to be the strongest available.

BTW, you dropped your ratchet ;)

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Nice meeting you too Tuber. You are the first guy I ever met from any of the forums I frequent.

You hit the rack just at the right time! Dave, Bucknutz just found another TW and is looking for a rack now:(

He plans to set one up for adventures and the other for off road.

Good luck and maybe we can get together some time for a ride through Vermont.

GaryL

·
Registered
261 Posts
Oh if we're going there.... I must say "check out the rack on that bike" :D :D :D

Or... "she's got a lovely rack" 8)

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Oh if we're going there.... I must say "check out the rack on that bike" :D :D :D

Or... "she's got a lovely rack" 8)
I resemble that remark! At my age I can't put that much weight on them but I aint dead yet!

GaryL

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
hey GaryL..I see he just bought one from classifieds...I wondered why he didn't buy yours. didn't know he got another bike
He had no plan to buy another TW but a deal did come along just last week and he jumped on it. Every once in a while that hind site catches up with us and if such a good deal comes along for me I just might end up with another TW myself. I do still prefer the style I bought the second time with the rear hump protruding out rather than up like the standard one I sold to you. My style does not limit the size box I can use while most probably don't have the same needs I have.

GaryL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts