TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$100.00. Like new, about three years old, no dents or rust- always stored inside, never wrecked. Extra long mounting bolts for the passenger peg bracket included. I don't do pay pal and don't want anyone to send me cash when they don't have the item or vice versa so I will sell local pick up only (I live in Kaysville, UT). I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience. My email is: [email protected]

·
Registered
527 Posts
$100.00. Like new, about three years old, no dents or rust- always stored inside, never wrecked. Extra long mounting bolts for the passenger peg bracket included. I don't do pay pal and don't want anyone to send me cash when they don't have the item or vice versa so I will sell local pick up only (I live in Kaysville, UT). I'm sorry if that's an inconvenience. My email is: [email protected]

I have to work in Las Vegas starting tomorrow for a few days. Is that anywhere near to where you are?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, but no. I'm about 20 miles north of Salt Lake City.

I know there aren't a lot of members in Utah but there are always lurkers. I am advertising here because I know everyone here knows what great racks these are.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Would you deliver to Clearfield? My company has a distribution center there and I could have someone there meet you with cash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts