TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guys out in Idaho at Cycleracks are adding mounting tabs to be able to mount the TUBES under the rack !

This makes a nice clean simple solid hidden installation !

I have asked for the "standard" size tubes ...which holds the fuel canister.

Got the idea from the postings on this forum !

Check it out !!

Almost reaching my goal of 30. TW200's. To open my shop here in the Caribbean, if you come to St John, you can rent a TW200 to explore the 19 sq/miles of paradise !!

Speed limit 25 mph

Up over Bordeaux Mtn 2000' elevation then back down to sea level ...

Fantastic !!

Em

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Yes the rack/tube assembly looks great. Instead of moving into his neighborhood, transform yourself into a mobile fabricator and fabricate all of our racks so our TW racks look at good as yours. VERY SLICK and SLEEK.

·
Registered
84 Posts
i seen your post early on and liked it alot and decided to do it to mine as well it is a nice set up i had to extend my bracket that mounts under the seat a extra 3/4 of a inch so that the canister didnt rest on the rear blinkers it is getting painted black i think the rack looks a lot better black my bike is black and white cant wait till the paint is dry so i can put it back on the bike thanks for the cyclerack mod idea you

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks

Cycleracks makes a GREAT rack and I love modifying things
it has become a sickness. Now I am working on a LED tail light/license plate mount that will use the tube bolts and eliminate the stock stuff.

More pictures for old white truck

I got lucky, mine just miss the rear blinkers.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm sure (because I do this regularly) that if you had to do it over again you'd do it better/ faster bc you worked all the bugs out the first time around... I'll bet you wish you could do it again !! And LUCKY YOU I'll be in bako over t-giving... Awwww... I can't keep this up.... If you're feeling like you'd ever want to do it again, pleeeease pick me !!!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Toyanvil,

Your rack looks REALLY REALLY nice! You did a very professional job.

Will you move to Oregon and be my next door neighbor?

Do you by chance have a full side view of your bike. I would like to see how the rack looks from the side.

Nice job.
Sorry, he's moving to Rhode Island :evil6:

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm sure (because I do this regularly) that if you had to do it over again you'd do it better/ faster bc you worked all the bugs out the first time around... I'll bet you wish you could do it again !! And LUCKY YOU I'll be in bako over t-giving... Awwww... I can't keep this up.... If you're feeling like you'd ever want to do it again, pleeeease pick me !!!
How long will you be in Bakersfielld?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Almost reaching my goal of 30. TW200's. To open my shop here in the Caribbean, if you come to St John, you can rent a TW200 to explore the 19 sq/miles of paradise !!
OT, but are you acquainted with anyone in the rental biz on Curacao? Purple will be down there next month and we're trying to find her a bike to rent. Seems there once were several rental outfits, now none?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts