TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alvin ate through the black wire with the red stripe on the main harness of my 'o5 TDub. What does that wire power? Best fix? Thanks

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Chipmunks suck! I had them burrow under my driveway and create sink holes! The neighborhood cats are lazy so I made a swimming pool for them... All gone now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They had burrowed through the garage wall into the basement so I spent last weekend fixing the monk holes with 90 degree angled aluminum flashing along the floor and cut flat flashing for the bigger areas. I still have 1 in the house but the rest moved back outside where they belong.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Take a 5 gallon bucket, fill it half way with water, add a sprinkle of sunflower seeds, make a ramp for them to walk up, and wait. They will come. This is the only way I have been able to get rid of them. I've tried traps, etc...

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Take a 5 gallon bucket, fill it half way with water, add a sprinkle of sunflower seeds, make a ramp for them to walk up, and wait. They will come. This is the only way I have been able to get rid of them. I've tried traps, etc...
I heard you'll will catch even more of them if you put TW wiring in there instead of sunflower seeds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts