TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Nice Ken. Wonderfull to greet the dawn...coffee cup in one hand, camera in other?

Banned
Badcat my first dive buddy is a Mormon and he did his mission in New Zealand 35 years ago and still keeps in touch with many people in NZ, and last summer he asked me if I wanted to do a trip to NZ so if I do not see you in Moab I will see you in NZ.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Badcat my first dive buddy is a Mormon and he did his mission in New Zealand 35 years ago and still keeps in touch with many people in NZ, and last summer he asked me if I wanted to do a trip to NZ so if I do not see you in Moab I will see you in NZ.
oh. i'm coming to MOAB!
but it would be great to show you around down here!

ken

Registered
are you a Kiwi?
auckland is going from strength to strength.
i love this place.
Yep. Wellingtonian living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Try to get home every Feb/March and around this time of the year i start getting hella homesick. Great photos man, love Auckland.. would never live there but i love it haha

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Yep. Wellingtonian living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Try to get home every Feb/March and around this time of the year i start getting hella homesick. Great photos man, love Auckland.. would never live there but i love it haha
perfect.
i feel the same about wellington!

K

1 - 19 of 19 Posts