TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here are some pics of the trip. No rain, was in the 70s and 80s the bloom is still coming....There were some but not many. Last year there were way more wild flowers earlier. A great time was had by all! Really want to do this trip with the TW along...

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
nice! when was this? I just had to cancel going to the ADVrider rally bc the winds have been so bad (65 plus MPH) and could not ride in from San Diego with any piece of mind. I am pretty bummed out. The rally is 1/2 over and things are starting to settled down, but some people bailed enroute-had to retreat to hotel rooms or turn back

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice! when was this? I just had to cancel going to the ADVrider rally bc the winds have been so bad (65 plus MPH) and could not ride in from San Diego with any piece of mind. I am pretty bummed out. The rally is 1/2 over and things are starting to settled down, but some people bailed enroute-had to retreat to hotel rooms or turn back
We were there the 20 - 25th of March. Got really lucky with little wind and no rain.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Went back and read Tuna's Original Thread...thanks for the update

Gotta get back to to Death Valley{drove across it but never TWed it} ... before my Bucket List time expires..:sentimental:

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts