TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Administrator
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the December Bike of the Month Competition!

Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Congrats to our November winner, @Ski Pro 3

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

· Registered
1987 and 2009 TW200's
307 Posts
Wait,. What?!
I was just over there and asked if I won. I guess I did!
Thank you to all my fans!

Ooooh! I got a star by my avatar. Is that my winner star?
And it says I'm a premium member. What's that?
Congratulations Ski!!!!
I guess this means you are now a DOUBLE Premium Member!

· Registered
2,005 Posts
A very well-deserved BOTM!!! Congratulations Ski!

· Administrator
7,018 Posts
It's a special completely un-moderated place on the board where you can swing your hand bag around with impunity ......

· Registered
513 Posts
Wait,. What?!
I was just over there and asked if I won. I guess I did!
Thank you to all my fans!

😂 it means you get the drinks in the next time you are all out 😂a worthy winner and a good contributor to the forum in knowledge and help 👍 well deserved

· Premium Member
5,002 Posts

· Registered
2019 TW 200 (Bone Stock…….for now)
2 Posts
Santa was good and here is my BOTM entry.
I have been searching for a TW for several months now and was prepared to travel up to 500 miles for one. Mid December this Jewel shows up in my local MC dealership - told the wife it was just meant to be! A 2019 TW200 with 260 miles on her, taken in on trade and not even serviced yet. I was able to secure it with a lot of persuasion and a quick deposit on her.

After a new carburetor, new battery, break fluid flush and a full service, she was mine and ready to come home.

2019 TW 200 Bone Stock

Looking forward to getting her broken in and hitting the trails in the National Forest’s, Rivers and remote Lakes in Florida again! Many upgrades already ordered and on their way.

Thanks for the add to the forum!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Plant community Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

· Administrator
7,018 Posts
VS Admin are being a bit slow on creating the BOTM January thread - but we'll get you in there as soon as it appears

Welcome to the house of fun ........

· Premium Member
356 Posts
@TWarrior2: Welcome! There are a lot of good people here to answer questions and have discussions with. Enjoy your new ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts