TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing much - just some decals :)

I'm a Sargent in the Mississippi State Guard, 120th MP Battalion (125th Company). So, I decided to add some decals to the TW - believe it or not, it helps if you ever get pulled over.

The crossed flintlocks is the traditional insignia of 31B MOS. Military Police.

I think it looks pretty good!

I've been selected for OCS (Officer Candidate School) for this fall/winter, so I guess I'll have to replace the chevrons with a butter bar (2nd Lieutenant) next April :)

Anyhoo, just thought I'd show off my only mods to my bike lol

·
Registered
71 Posts
With that MP decal you shouln't even be doing anything that might provoke LEOS to stop you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
445 Posts
Congrats on OCS Sarge! I'll have to show that pic to the MPs I know here at HAAF, they'll love it. They love the TDub so they'll definitely like yours a lot. (And want to run it down the tank trails at night ;))

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
So, I decided to add some decals to the TW - believe it or not, it helps if you ever get pulled over.

So, what you're saying is, by putting on the Jolly Roger Skull and Crossbones stickers, that won't help if I get pulled over eh?:D

I was an MP 30 some years ago. It was a 95B back then. Good luck at OCS. Your doing it for the money right?:p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks folks.....now I want decals and square mirrors for my TW .....More money...my wife isnt going to be happy with me.

Lance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts