TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

Setups as shown….Blue or White tank?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide which look.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Blanco, Hermano!

Reactions: littletommy

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
The graphics on the rest of the bike make the blue tank look out of place.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The graphics on the rest of the bike make the blue tank look out of place.
Yeah, that is mainly what's keeping me from choosing. Like the Blue, breaks up all the White, but graphics clash a bit. Also, the fork boots and handguards are slightly different shades of Blue.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
A few small white accent stickers on the hand guards would blend them to the bike better if you go with the white tank.

·
Premium Member
737 Posts
Hmm. What about this decal for on the blue tank?

Reactions: Ken and littletommy

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Go with the white tank speedy.......
It looks great .....
Trust the poll
mike from NC

Reactions: SpeedyTide

·
Registered
195 Posts
I sure love the dark blue... and I am keeping my eye out to collect a full set front rear tank and side covers... not sure if they are available? But for now I’m content with my solid black ( hated the tan on my 2019)

·
Registered
4 Posts
What is the blue thingy on the rear rack?
As for the bike color...everyone knows blue is the faster color.
Don't believe me? You can look it up!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
What is the blue thingy on the rear rack?
As for the bike color...everyone knows blue is the faster color.
Don't believe me? You can look it up!
That is the Hercules Tool Bag from Harbor Freight. It is mounted to the rack. It came on the bike like that when I bought it.

Oohh....I concur! (y)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I sure love the dark blue... and I am keeping my eye out to collect a full set front rear tank and side covers... not sure if they are available? But for now I’m content with my solid black ( hated the tan on my 2019)
Well, the '16 & '17 have the Dark Blue tanks, front fenders, and headlight shroud covers. Don't recall seeing any model years with Dark Blue side covers or tails.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Well, between here and the TW200World FB page.....I have decided on the White tank.

Thanks to you all who voted and/or chimed in with your own perspectives.

·
Super Moderator
19,732 Posts
Perfect Jeff, that matches everything. I would have done that exactly ......then......instant thought......Hey Jeff!!.....Seriously bro......what about the Rear Rack in that kind of blue?? Looks pretty good so far??....Just sayin...

·
Super Moderator
19,732 Posts
And bro, now you need the Blue Jimbo Shield and it's done. Every dude in every car or truck is going to want that bike. Every chick is going to want to ride on it with you or ride it. The first part's cool, especially the quick stops.

Don't hesitate one more day dude, I've been mighty proud of you watching that build so far... Take it from the Master!! Do the rack blue, get the Jimbo. 🤣

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Perfect Jeff, that matches everything. I would have done that exactly ......then......instant thought......Hey Jeff!!.....Seriously bro......what about the Rear Rack in that kind of blue?? Looks pretty good so far??....Just sayin...
Thanks LT!! I obviously liked it as this is the bodywork from my '09, and is now on the '17! The front fender is from a '15, as I wanted a White fender to replace the Black that came on the '09. So, I call this my.....'17'09'er15

And, the '17 bodywork went over to the '09. I now call this my.....'09'er17.

Why would I do this? Well, I'll likely be selling the '09 (that now looks like a '17 :)). I just preferred the '09 look better. If the Blue's would've matched up better, along with the graphics....I'd went with the Blue tank.

Blue rear rack :unsure: ...... you might be on to something LT!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts