TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I hate when my brain goes into deep sleep mode. Usually happens when I need it the most:(

Tom

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Heck I thought this thread was a Linda Lovelace one....then I checked the spelling.... :eek:

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Heck I thought this thread was a Linda Lovelace one....then I checked the spelling.... :eek:
Hope you didn't waste a little blue pill in anticipation!:D

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
When I was 15 years old I was a United States Navy Sea Cadet and on one trip we spent two weeks on the USS Constellation and on port leave in San Diego we went down town SD this was around 1976 a bunch of Whore parlors so we had are uniforms on walked up to the Adult movie counter flash our IDs went in and watched DEEP Throat and the Devil in miss Jones and then went back to the base and walked into the store and got miller tall boys went down to the beach got drunk went back to the Connie great memories in the uniforms we must of looked older.

·
Registered
210 Posts
"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."

Deep thoughts Quotes, by Jack Handy

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them."

Deep thoughts Quotes, by Jack Handy
How did your gas leak go did you pipe overhead or was it the Utility line leaking?

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I seen both movies in Las Vegas in 1977. I was TDY in the USAF We were put up down town for three weeks. We would ride the bus to the base at 3 PM debrief the the C130 Avionics make a quick repair if necessary, eat chow and we were back at the strip by 7. I play harmonica Charlie McCoy style. I sat in with a band for the three weeks at the Flamingo Hilton. Thanks Querty those are my deep thoughts for the night

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I seen both movies in Las Vegas in 1977. I was TDY in the USAF We were put up down town for three weeks. We would ride the bus to the base at 3 PM debrief the the C130 Avionics make a quick repair if necessary, eat chow and we were back at the strip by 7. I play harmonica Charlie McCoy style. I sat in with a band for the three weeks at the Flamingo Hilton. Thanks Querty those are my deep thoughts for the night
Our Vietnam Security Police Reunion is back at Vegas Next October.....great place for a reunion, especially if you have a few bucks and leave the little women at home....{just kidding dear} :) This year it was down in Loo~Z~anna, and I didn't bother....what the Hell is there to do there???:(

Homepage Index. 2014.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
When I was 15 years old I was a United States Navy Sea Cadet and on one trip we spent two weeks on the USS Constellation and on port leave in San Diego we went down town SD this was around 1976 a bunch of Whore parlors so we had are uniforms on walked up to the Adult movie counter flash our IDs went in and watched DEEP Throat and the Devil in miss Jones and then went back to the base and walked into the store and got miller tall boys went down to the beach got drunk went back to the Connie great memories in the uniforms we must of looked older.
The good old days.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Our Vietnam Security Police Reunion is back at Vegas Next October.....great place for a reunion, especially if you have a few bucks and leave the little women at home....{just kidding dear} :) This year it was down in Loo~Z~anna, and I didn't bother....what the Hell is there to do there???:(

Homepage Index. 2014.
That's excellent that you have stayed connected with your Air Force comrades over the years. Your reunions must be a blast. Have a couple dozen cold ones for me :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
I am more concerned when Qwerty goes in to DEEP THOUGHT! Scary thoughts there for sure.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,346 Posts
Hopefully it won't be a couple of million years before he comes back with the answer
I didn't see where there was a question!

GaryL

1 - 20 of 53 Posts