TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,795 Posts
You have defined it well.

I'll just add, waiting on parts any day sucks, but 50 degree's and over hurts worse:p

Reactions: Dubzha

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'm heading out in 20min. Only part I need is flammable, and they sell it by the gallon just up the street. Wanna test out the handlebar mits that Santa brought a few days ago

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Ah, get over yourself Tom. Wax on, wax off, adjust the chain and valves and clean up the filthy work bench:D. I have so many half baked projects in front of me that waiting for parts just gives me time to finish one or two of them. Nice days this time of year are few and far between and I do feel for you but I still say get something else done so you are ready when the next nice day arrives.

GaryL:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amen Gary... I sure haven't wasted the day. Cut some firewood, did a couple honey-do's, hung a pegboard in the shop, put some things away, ran the dogs, had a little "Personal time" with the wife, it's been a good day. I JUST WANT TO RIDE MY NEW TOY DAMN IT..... :p

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Amen Gary... I sure haven't wasted the day. Cut some firewood, did a couple honey-do's, hung a pegboard in the shop, put some things away, ran the dogs, had a little "Personal time" with the wife, it's been a good day. I JUST WANT TO RIDE MY NEW TOY DAMN IT..... :p
Nuttin wrong with riding old toys either;)!!! They call these Enduros and practice makes perfect.

I do know how you feel but there will be many nice days ahead so don't waste any of them and stand tall when you can.:p

GaryL

Reactions: Tom Bettiker

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Okay,
I can add to it. My parts came in yesterday, but the dealership didn't call me untill this afternoon after I left to go to work for the day, and they close early today so I can't get there now, not to open until Thursday. And it's going to be warm again.... Oh well, more time to clean the wood shop. :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I concur Tom. although last weekend I just had to put my new battery in mine and took a half hour putt around town (and it was in the low 60's....he he he)......:p

·
Registered
51 Posts
Okay,
I can add to it. My parts came in yesterday, but the dealership didn't call me untill this afternoon after I left to go to work for the day, and they close early today so I can't get there now, not to open until Thursday. And it's going to be warm again.... Oh well, more time to clean the wood shop. :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Now, that really is the definition of SUCKS!

·
Registered
232 Posts
You suddenly realize the wristwatch on the arm laying across the street belongs to you!
( I know sick paramedic humor..., but the idea sucks none the less)

·
Registered
184 Posts
we got another nor'easter coming next week.more damm snow. 14in. from the last one. spring is along way off so that sucks big time.our january thaw of 4 days was a cruel joke from mother earth.global warming my ass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts