TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
​Don't do much riding or forum stuff for that matter. One thing that stands out, every time I see this, I think of incompetence and betrayal. Have no idea if this 'mover & shaker' is still employed or will ever be again. Suspect this will make it in the textbooks of the future. Likely towards the beginning of the chapter on 'Bad business decisions'. Just my thought every time I see this image:
Yes, now we see an image of a TW (9/7/2017) Soon we will see an image of incompetence and customer betrayal.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I try not to really hate anything anymore, but that Photobucket image is getting close to pushing me over the line. So many good and/or informative photos have been replaced with that terrible thing.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
So I can't view these photos? Without paying?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Can folks that bought into the scam called Photobucket at least get their own pictures back? Or are they being held hostage?

·
Registered
19,434 Posts
The tw200forum.com makes for a pretty good photo hosting site. My historical pictures posted directly from my camera here remain accessible and linkable to other sites and e-mails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts