TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Exhaust has been sold on ebay. Had a commitment to purchase by rbm then he never answered any messages or emails!

Like New DG "O" Series Slip-On Exhaust with 1" Quiet Core Silencer installed. This exhaust was purchased new and installed on my bike(currently listed on ebay item# 251299208555) I put about five miles on the bike with the exhaust installed and then removed it because it was louder than anticipated and didn't think my neighbors would appreciate the noise. The exhaust system is in new condition and is made of aluminum and stainless steel, this is the oval series system. I'm asking $100.00 plus shipping)probably about $15.00-20.00 within the continental USA. The exhaust with the additional silencer insert cost me over $200.00 at the time I purchased it. This system has an approved spark arrestor built in. If anyone has any questions you can write me here or thru the add for the bike on ebay, please check my feedback to see that I'm honest to deal with. I will list it on ebay in a few days if there is no interest here on the forum. I will accept Paypal or US Postal money orders as payment. I have pictures available, please write if you want me to send them.

Thanks,
Nick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts