·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Does the $120 include shipping?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
SC 29033

Why are you selling it? I've been told that it pretty much just makes it louder. Was the exhaust tone not what you were looking for?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SC 29033

Why are you selling it? I've been told that it pretty much just makes it louder. Was the exhaust tone not what you were looking for?

I thought I would like it being louder, but I thought wrong.
Live and learn. My mistake will hopefully be someone else's gain.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the round version DG on my currently incapacitated TW. It is a little loud for my tastes but it is not obnoxious by any means. I do have the smallest Quiet Core insert in it which probably brings down the decibels a bit. If the pipe doesn't have the insert, a call to DG and about $30 will have it to your door in a few days.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I had the same problem with mine. It was too loud even with the quiet core. Sounds cool for 5 minutes then it just gives you a headache.

I fixed it by glueing a short piece of thicker pipe inside of the silent core. I've been riding for 3 months that way. Same volume as stock. If you cant sell it see if you cant tame the beast. To get the pipe to stick I used gun gum, some exhaust adhesive i found on amazon. Good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts