·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Do they make a pink one for Mrs. A?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If Admiral had invented it then it would consist of a main hammer head with several different sized hammer heads that unfolded from the handle. No need for any of those other gimmicky doohickeys!

Tom

·
Registered
13,784 Posts
Again, drawn to a thread for some reason. I may not have invented the hammer, pretty sure I didn't, but I may have invented a couple new 1-off uses for them. :p

JB, TW-Brian, Wa Larry...got you covered!

Mel & a cohort awarded Mrs. Admiral, the pink hammer at Moab 2016...and the TW200 to me. Mel was even kind enough to give me the pink spray paint for touch-ups on the hammer as needed.

As strange as it may sound, I do have a couple other hammers not shown.

You guys are great.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Many years ago, a buddy of mine worked servicing copiers. He said there was one technician in his office that was a real hack job who everyone hated to follow after he had serviced a machine. One day, before this guy arrived at work, they emptied out his tool case and refilled it with every different sized hammer they could find, so when he arrived at his first customer call of the day and opened his tool case, all he found were about twenty different hammers :eek:;):D!

·
Registered
13,784 Posts
My favorite multi-tool are fencing pliers which have no folding parts:
for View attachment 139553
I was gonna post a picture of a Red Viking multi tool Gerry gave me which looks similar to this one except it has a hatchet too but I don’t have a picture.

·
Registered
20,469 Posts
Amazing how many non-fencing tasks one can accomplish with fencing pliers...cut, pry, hammer, twist, dig, pull nails, etc.

Reactions: littletommy
1 - 11 of 11 Posts