1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
the 'Stig' should stick to cars

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
That gave me a good laugh! Worst timing ever. That moment will live on until the google car passes by again in a couple of years.

·
Registered
545 Posts
A coworker searched Google for our company address a few years ago to find me standing on the highway at a bus stop outside work with my hand shielding my eyes from the sun as I looked down the highway for the bus. Of course she showed that image to everyone but me, they all had a good laugh and it seemed like forever before it got updated. At least the moto rider has a helmet. So, like the Stig, identity is unknown to most.
I think I could mount a Google camera to my helmet....what a great job that would be :p

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
It is just to weird to meet yourself as I did when I used the app to show my wife the way to my place in Alaska. I remembered meeting the google car and just checked. Sure enough, met myself going down off Lazy Mountain in Palmer Ak.

·
Registered
52 Posts
ya dropped something..hahahaha

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks like the, "I stopped over the gutter and my short legs couldn't reach." I'd like to be able to say I've never done that...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts