TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm on eBay looking at tw200 stuffs and came across listings where someone is on parting a brand new 2021 with 1 mile in it....
I saw a listing for the nuts bolts and hoses and stuff and I noticed the fuel line for the carb looks much bigger diameter. Is there a different carb on the new ones? Picture 2 is a close up of the fuel line sitting next to the C.A.R.B. compliant hose for the emmision canister and the internal diameter of the fuel line looks to be as large or larger then they other hoses outside diameter.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
stolen or wrecked.....

·
Registered
469 Posts
This looks like all the left over crap from a hollow mod.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The seller has several different new machines they are parting out. Does anyone know for sure if the 2021 rear shock and spring will bolt up in the earlier years? The 2021 has an adjustment collar like the old school bikes from the 70s... If it fits i want to send the uninstalled 15kg spring back and just get the
Looks like the vent hose that goes from the crankcase to the airbox.
That makes more sense. Thank you.
complete shock from eBay

·
Registered
469 Posts
The seller has several different new machines they are parting out. Does anyone know for sure if the 2021 rear shock and spring will bolt up in the earlier years? The 2021 has an adjustment collar like the old school bikes from the 70s... If it fits i want to send the uninstalled 15kg spring back and just get the

That makes more sense. Thank you.
complete shock from eBay
Yes it will fit.

·
Registered
469 Posts
IMO parting out several new bikes sounds very fishy to me.

·
Registered
912 Posts
There's a dude in my area who is parting-out a couple of tw200's, including a complete rainbow warrior. He told me he wouldn't sell it whole because he makes way more reselling parts than selling a whole bike. I really doubt it, but he's entitled to his opinion. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
There's a dude in my area who is parting-out a couple of tw200's, including a complete rainbow warrior. He told me he wouldn't sell it whole because he makes way more reselling parts than selling a whole bike. I really doubt it, but he's entitled to his opinion. 🤷‍♂️
hard to figure how when you add time and shipping in.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hop on eBay and check out the listings and add up all the prices. He's making decent money and still undercutting over the counter prices. I'm definitely grateful for them to have put in the effort. So cool to eyeball 2021 parts to compare to earlier stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts