Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Posted to soon but getting close.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My sister was a CO at Florence medium security and transportation 12 years then got on with the TSA.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She also taught self defense at COTA.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am also friends with Rick Jack and Tom Rankin he is your Mayor.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have worked with Rick and Jack for 30 years at SWG both of them have retired I have 20 months.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I could only wish that they would send them to my unit. We'll take care of them. :mad: I work around scum like this everyday.
Both of them were picked up this morning so you just might be tucking them in at night.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is Brotherhood U.S. Marshal David Gonzales said his agency was prepared to follow Bueno and Vargas into other countries if necessary.

"We pulled out all the stops for a fellow officer," he said at a Thursday press conference, adding that people like Bueno should "never see the light of day again."

·
Registered
173 Posts
Agreed. This type of scum needs to sit in their 6x8 cell and stare at the brick wall for the rest of their life. What's sick is these people get to prison and they think they still have all sorts of rights. They don't understand that the state owns them. They are now a number. Not a name. You get what the state says you get NO MORE, NO LESS!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Agreed. This type of scum needs to sit in their 6x8 cell and stare at the brick wall for the rest of their life. What's sick is these people get to prison and they think they still have all sorts of rights. They don't understand that the state owns them. They are now a number. Not a name. You get what the state says you get NO MORE, NO LESS!
Gary L is a long time CO in NY.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When the cops stop harassing undocumented pharmacists there won't be so many shootings.
It turns out he started shooting when pulled over because he murdered a women a week before and did not want to go back to prison as he just got out.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
If the politicians kept the borders secure we wouldn't have so many of these problems. Our prisons would have empty cells. Our judges would be bored. Our streets would be safer. We should legalize recreational dope and tax the crap out of it, too. The War Against Drugs is another unconstitutional failure.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If the politicians kept the borders secure we wouldn't have so many of these problems. Our prisons would have empty cells. Our judges would be bored. Our streets would be safer. We should legalize recreational dope and tax the crap out of it, too. The War Against Drugs is another unconstitutional failure.
I agree with securing the borders. I don't agree with empty cells. Just another breed of stupid people would fill those spots. There's a waiting list to get into a prison.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts