TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Once you are comfortable with that maybe come to Moab next year for some serious practice:p.

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
I'm with macbig2k1. That near death cliff edge would no doubt contribute too my death! Yikes!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
That cliff riding took real cajones! I only rode a trail like that once but it was only 400 feet high, not at all like that one. It did however drop into the Pacific Ocean straight down and was only 300 yards long.

·
Registered
20,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whenever I think I know what I am doing on a bike it just takes one video like this to remind me how limited me and the TW are. Plus I would avoid the cliff-riding like the plague.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Holy Smokes, Fred! That second video made me pucker up and squeak! And that's just a video. I can't imagine being out there riding it in the real world.
:blink:

·
Registered
13,719 Posts
It is nice to see that they included a few of their failed attempts, proving that they are merely "super-human"!
Just to let everyone know, I was the "stand in rider" for all of the fail/fall scenes!:D

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
skilled to be sure, but some of that just looks like a lot of erosion and trashing up areas that gives motorcycles a bad name.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts