So my bike has been in storage for a year so to freshen her up I added a few mods, cleaned the carb and replaced the spark plug. I went for a 50+ mile ride today and when I finished rinsing it off and restarted it I noticed bubbles coming out around my spark plug... So I remove the spark plug and noticed a lot of gunk in there. I took a q-tip and swabbed it. It came out dirty and gritty. I'm guessing that's not supposed to be there and now my bike is having a hard time running. I'm wondering what my next step should be. Do I need to tear down the engine, have a mechanic look at it or just run some solvent through it?