TW200 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
BFD....christallmighty...if you don't want to ride don't ride.....it is no more complicated than that....

I am a engineer not a mental health expert of any kind...but you sound like you bored with your life...….well go help someone who needs help.....go volunteer at a food bank....a animal shelter...… work with the homeless.... represent kids in court....join the resistance …..

I am 80 and I continue to ride and kayak and can't wait until tomorrow....

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Damn, bartruff...I'm just as cranky as you are and I'm only 76!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Crispy crotchety old farts. Ahh my future. Can't wait for the day I holler at kids to "Gitonouttahea you little punks." While they're waiting for the school bus trying to figure out WTF I'm yelling at.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am going to retire in December and find myself day dreaming about where and when I am going to ride. I have a 2017 T dub and need to fit some racks and kit it out and it is all exiting now as what to buy and how to modify the bike. I often caution myself not to imagine all this great traveling dreams and then one day be disappointed by it all. Never the less I cannot wait and I am so looking forward to it. I plan to do some long trips from South Africa to neighboring countries like Namibia , Botswana and Mozambique. It would be great to meet another old fart recycled teenager for a riding buddy that is willing to do some rides with me. (hopefully with a T dub) I have ridden all sorts of bikes all my life and is exited about my latest craze. Hopefully it will be a good couple of years before i feel the same way my friend. All the best

41 - 48 of 48 Posts