TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Calm Down, drop a dozen or so pills and go to sleep....when you wake up in the morning, if you wake up...Game Over!:laughing6:

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
You guys bought all those guns for nuthin! :D
Don't be too quick to judge. Donald Trump has had moments in his life where he supported gun control measures that MANY of us who voted for him vehemently disagree with. He is nothing more than a wild card to me and I simply hope he shakes things up enough that our elected officials take notice.

Tom

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Don't be too quick to judge. Donald Trump has had moments in his life where he supported gun control measures that MANY of us who voted for him vehemently disagree with. He is nothing more than a wild card to me and I simply hope he shakes things up enough that our elected officials take notice.

Tom
Well said. They are both flip-floppers, but I think your'e definitely right that he is more unpredictable (case-in-point: he's going to be POTUS...who the hell would have ever predicted that at the beginning of the race!? - only crazies would have!).

·
Registered
805 Posts
Right about now, Hillary is wondering how so many people lied right to her face about her chances of winning; that this was a slam dunk. All the press, all the polls, all her staff. Everyone told her what she wanted, no, demanded to hear from them. And WE all knew the real reason why Donald was going to win; that we were so tired of being lied to and even worse, that we were being talked down to. That we were too stupid to know better who to vote for

And not now, but soon, folks like you kj7687, are going to discover just how badly you were lied to also. I don't blame you for your opinion based on following the mainstream media. I do blame you for not digging and testing the sources of the media. Fact is, the mainstream media and the pollsters are now exposed for their bias; that they did not report the truth. Trump didn't win this on the backs of angry old white dudes. This took women, blacks, hispanics, gays, etc. You'll find out just who Donald is soon enough. And the main thing you'll discover is that he's worthy.

President Trump.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
Well said. They are both flip-floppers, but I think your'e definitely right that he is more unpredictable (case-in-point: he's going to be POTUS...who the hell would have ever predicted that at the beginning of the race!? - only crazies would have!).
I resemble that remark and will wear it proudly!

GaryL

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I remember many years ago when a candidate promised to make the nation strong again and recover itself financially and cure its' social ills.
He lost that election but took another high office and two years later became president when the incumbent died. He then proceeded to do what he had promised.
His name was Adolf Hitler.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I resemble that remark and will wear it proudly!

GaryL
Ididn'tmeanthatinaninsultingwayGary;Iwouldhaveusedthetermtodescribemyself,hadImadethatpredictionearlyon,beforethemediastartedmadlyjumpingalloverit,whichisthetimetowhichIwasreferring.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
And sorry for the space-not-working thing...

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
Ididn'tmeanthatinaninsultingwayGary;Iwouldhaveusedthetermtodescribemyself,hadImadethatpredictionearlyon,beforethemediastartedmadlyjumpingalloverit,whichisthetimetowhichIwasreferring.
I took no offence in being called a Crazie! Most of my family will be calling to apologize to me today because they all though I was crazy supporting Trump from the day he announced.

You my friend sure are a hard read!;)

GaryL

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
With Miley and Cher saying they are leaving the country I think He's done some good all ready.
Even better when you see Sharpton, Opra, Woopie and a bunch of the others who said they were going to Canada.

Too bad but I don't believe Canada is so stupid as to accept any of them.

GaryL

·
Registered
634 Posts
You guys bought all those guns for nuthin! :D
False. Guns are great. They're like having money or TW200's. Always useful, always fun, and never enough.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I remember many years ago when a candidate promised to make the nation strong again and recover itself financially and cure its' social ills.
He lost that election but took another high office and two years later became president when the incumbent died. He then proceeded to do what he had promised.
His name was Adolf Hitler.
Every politician promises such a thing. What politician ever campaigned on, "I'm milquetoast and for the status quo. I'm no better than anyone else. I'll keep things the way they are."?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Even better when you see Sharpton, Opra, Woopie and a bunch of the others who said they were going to Canada.

Too bad but I don't believe Canada is so stupid as to accept any of them.

GaryL
Ill help them all pack and move. Especially Sharpton

·
Registered
176 Posts
And the prophetic movie Idiocracy becomes one step closer to reality.
We've been on that road for a long time, but this election is just the next step. It wouldn't have mattered who won. I'm just glad Hillary didn't win, she just lies too dang much, lets see how the courts think of her now. Let's not forget about all this stuff just because she lost, it doesn't make her any less of liable for treason.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts