TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Best music ever for a trail video!

Outstanding!
But I call bogus! There has got to be some camera trickery going on there. I distinctly thought I saw the TW with actual air under its tires...

:)

We hit the trails this fall for a day of bouncing through the leaves and I edited together some highlights. I noticed this stupid smudge on one of the cams but we had such a fun day I had to make a video from it . We decided to quit while we were ahead. hehe

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best music ever for a trail video!

Outstanding!
But I call bogus! There has got to be some camera trickery going on there. I distinctly thought I saw the TW with actual air under its tires...

:)
Thanks. No camera trickery. With the modest abilities of the TW, I wonder what I could get out of a lighter more powerful bike....like a trials bike. lol

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Now that's a video worth logging in for! (and the type of riding I love)... There simply needs to be obstacles!

Finally a glimpse of the ghost rider.

Very nice riding, I see your hooked on Enduro.... I'm jealous of your riding area.

Keep these coming, thanks for sharing.

JJ

Hey

We hit the trails this fall for a day of bouncing through the leaves and I edited together some highlights. I noticed this stupid smudge on one of the cams but we had such a fun day I had to make a video from it . We decided to quit while we were ahead. hehe

·
Registered
20,206 Posts
Very entertaining with some good editing & videography.
Looked nice and warm in Nova Scotia, a good day for shaking the leaves out of the trees. Who's your tree feeding riding partner on the KLX? Too bad about the fender though, everything was looking grand up 'till then.
I think I should take lessons from you on how to wheelie over bridges.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very entertaining with some good editing & videography.
Looked nice and warm in Nova Scotia, a good day for shaking the leaves out of the trees. Who's your tree feeding riding partner on the KLX? Too bad about the fender though, everything was looking grand up 'till then.
I think I should take lessons from you on how to wheelie over bridges.
Thanks!
Fred my riding part goes by Ditch Bitch since she like playing in ditches. The fender was an easy repair. I didn't wheelie the bridge though, I jumped most of it.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hell, that's a bargain!
I'd pay a hundred bucks to jump my TeeDubbie from their bridge.
In Texas it would be twice that...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Trail Women, you should check out the Scorpa T-Ride or Sherco X-Ride (same bike).
If you can find a dealer who will throw in the lights and not put a RUM sticker on it you could get it licensed for the road.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks. No camera trickery. With the modest abilities of the TW, I wonder what I could get out of a lighter more powerful bike....like a trials bike. lol
There is a fellow that post on the adv. trials forum from NS ( MT007 ) that's part of a small group of Trials riders over there . Might want to try contacting him. Trials riders are always a good group .

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trail Women, you should check out the Scorpa T-Ride or Sherco X-Ride (same bike).
If you can find a dealer who will throw in the lights and not put a RUM sticker on it you could get it licensed for the road.
I looked at it before...REALLY nice bike. The only downside is the tighter tolerances of a liquid cooled engine require more maintenance. If I could afford to buy one and pay to have it maintained I would surely get one....if I ever luck into some big cash.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
What extra maintenance?
Change oil as with any other bike and change the coolant every couple of years. The oil capacity may be a bit smaller so it may require more frequent changes, but I doubt you or I would stress the motor to its full potential.
I may pick one up this month; I have been debating getting one for about a year. A buddy of mine wants me to drink the koolaid and get a 300 xcw (not my riding style).
I have had the DT for a few years now and have maybe put 10 000 km on it and the coolant still looks good so I will wait until next spring to change it.
I have had the VStrom for 3 years and just over 33 000 km and will wait until next spring to change its coolant.
The WR250r I got in 2010 and I have changed the coolant once. It is due for another change.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts