TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show us your favorite Belt Buckles. I have a couple that I like to wear, the Ruger buckle that I received from my kids about 10 years ago and the one I wore in the 70s.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
They don't make belts in my size, let alone buckles!! You could hide a 44 Magnum Buntline behind one of my buckles and you'd never see it... ;)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^^ Nice collection of buckles Mike. I bet those buckles can bring back some great memories ^^^

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phelonius that's an excellent belt buckle. The best defense is the one they don't see coming and dual purpose to boot. I think I may have to put one of those on my Christmas List.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I prefer the single cutting edge model as it has a lot of practicality as a tool as well as a weapon. BTW they are good quality stainless steel and take and hold a very good edge too.
It also opens old time beer bottles like Mexican beer still comes in.
As a weapon you hold it in a fist with the blade protruding from the middle of your knuckles. You can slash or punch with it underhand, over hand, or side arm. If you use it to block a kick, it devastates a leg.
There is one downside, If the fight lasts more than a few moments, your pants fall off. Suspenders can be a lifesaver.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^ That one gave me my morning chuckle I love to start a day out laughing.^^^. Here in Baltimore most of the indigenous people run around with there pants half down. I guess that would put me on equal footing. Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts